Tuesday, September 9, 2008

LA county Fair

Before school starts for Serge, we spent Saturday doing a few things. The boys washed the cars while I went door to door for proposition 8. That was really a good experience.
Then we headed out to the LA County Fair. We had a really good time. The boys were entertained immensely. I think my favorite part is that they have a different breed of horse every day. The expert tells you all about how to recognize the horse to it's history. It was fascinating to me. We learned about the appaloosa. Serge and I also enjoyed the showrooms. Who can resist a deal? However, I can't believe how expensive the food was. $7.50 for a hot dog and I have to put the mustard on it myself? Seriously folks, something is wrong here. I think Hayden's favorite part was watching the barrel racers. As soon as the horse would get into the arena he would shour, "Go!" usually the horses did what Hayden said, despite their riders.
All in all, I wish the LA fair would magically turn into the Utah State Fair.






Landon was exhausted.

No comments: